A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Boss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Boss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Boss, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boss graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Killian Boss MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Boss practice?
- Dr. William Boss has 1 office location.
Dr. William Boss practices Plastic Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.