inactive

William K Boss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 17th, 2015
stay away - evil
This is an old review - if you have kids, keep away from this man at all costs...When I was 4 I had a cut near my eye that required stitches; I have vivid recollections of how evil this man was. I was strapped down to a bed to keep me still (I can understand that being a child), but I was physically hurt. He pulled my hair back and kept me pinned to the table the entire time getting stitches (only causing more angst and pain). It was enough that as a 4 year old I was able to let loose from an arm strap. Suffice it to say I had stitches (once in the exact spot near my other eye 2 years later) and had pleasant experiences with those doctors. This is a person I hope to never come across again.

March 23rd, 2015
Amazing, Quick and Percise
Amazing, Quick and Percise are the best words to describe this office's professionalism and skill! Thank Your for everything you have helped me with Dr. Boss!!