Family Physicians

771 Old Norcross Rd
Suite 255
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
770-963-2967
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore. Judy's Book.
 |  pick another doc  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2013

I miss his PA. Actually saw Dr. Bostock recently. He has a terrible bedside manner. Didn't address all of my issues. He ticked me off so bad that I had already decided halfway through the "exam" that I didn't care because I was going to find someplace else. Also, he gave me a quick sort of pat down examination - when I was there just to have my blood drawn. Maybe because it was the first time seeing him? Haven't been to enough different docs to know if this is routine or unnecessary. I got kind of a creep vibe from it.

|  look elsewhere  |  show details
by John P. on Jun 18th, 2013

Rude and inconsiderate staff at this office, and their all female (except for the doctor of course) . I feel like there is sexism going on in the office, looks like it from a patients point of view. Wait time is horrible as well. Save yourself some time and find a different dr...your welcome.

|  RUDE  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

The girl in the front is RUDE. She acted like everything was a huge inconvenience. If you don’t like to work with people… maybe you should find another job. Wasn’t too impressed with the Doctor either. The intake nurse on the other hand was awesome. Some people from that office maybe need to take a friendly course with the nurse. Personally never going back again.

|  10 year patient  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I've been coming here for years. The staff is friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help me. I know, I've had alot of medical problems. Dr. Bostock helps me and I am thankful to have a caring doctor that will talk to me about my medical problems. So thankful to have Dr Bostock as my doctor!

|  I'll look for a new Physician!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

-The wait time was 35 minutes for me and that seems typical. -The appointment with him seemed rushed as if he was in a hurry to move to the next patient. -The main issue I have is the other staff I spoke with in his office. They are unprofessional and not suit for the job. I left a message with the "practicing manager" expecting a call back the next day and nothing. This one person, Cathy, is argumentative and gave me extreme attitude the entire time. She talked to me as if I was her child. This is no way to treat a patient.-I wanted to speak to Dr. Bostock personally the next day to follow up, but he must be too busy to have a two min conversation with me. Instead, relaying the message to others. -Overall, my family and I will be looking for a new physician.

|  DON'T GO TO HIM!!!!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

To say I was treated poorly would be to kind. I went into office and was treated horrible by front office. I left and called requesting a call back from Dr Bostock. He had his receptionist call. I had been going to his practice for over 15 years but was being seen by Dr Grizzle. Dr Grizzle recently left the practice so I saw Dr Bostock. I have since had my charts transferred since Dr Bostock is to busy to call his patients back. ALL HE WANTS IS MONEY AND I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIS PRACTICE. THE FRONT OFFICE IS HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH AND ITS OBVIOUS THAT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!!

|  Dr rating  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been a patient of Dr Bostock for Several years. He is a top rated doctor. There are a couple of people in the office that has been ru...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Very frustrated  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2009

Seems like as time goes on, we are all becoming a number. Hard to diagnose what's wrong when you spend about one minute with the patient. Very quick to refer to a specialist and others in practice just prescribe whatever you suggest. VERY frustrating! We've been a patient for over 10 years but have no choice but to look elsewhere.

|  Bostock William Do - Family Practice is friendly but rushed  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to this Dr office since I was in middle school, but sometimes I think I just keep going bc I am too lazy to find another ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  fine for yearly physicals  |  show details
by atlmoons on Mar 9th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I've gone to Dr. Bostock for a yearly physical for the past several years. He is pleasant and conscientious. He always cautions me about important issues for someone my age. He explains the various test results pretty quickly, which makes them somewhat of a blur afterward. But then, I'm in good health and the results are usually okay. I have never had to go to the office on short notice, so my experience is different than the other reviewers.

|  10 year patient  |  show details
by alysmommy on Oct 9th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I've been going to this practice for over 10 years. I've seen Bostock once in the 10 years! Usually I am assigned to a CNP. Wait time in the waiting room and exam room combined can be a good 30 - 45 minutes - before seeing anyone! Front office staff is nice, NEVER have a problem getting a same day appointment. Sometimes slower having a nurse call back. IMHO, not a true family practice - it lacks the warm fuzzy of traditional family practices.

|  Professional  |  show details
by ronnif on Oct 13th, 2005 on kudzu.com

The office IS busy, but every time I have called for a visit because of a problem, they have been able to get me in quickly. I also like the fact that they have a service whereby you can request an appointment or refills online, which makes it convenient for me, as I don't have time to stop @ work & call. He will also refer when a specialist is needed, doesn't try to treat something that a specialist can better handle, which saves time for me (no trying to treat for a month or more before the referral).

|  Wonderful general practitioner  |  show details
by Kelley C. at Judy`sBook on Aug 21st, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr. Bostock has been my primary physician for a number of years now. He is very polite, and has a great bedside manner. It is easy to get an appointment with him, and you don`t have a long wait time on the phone. I feel that Dr. Bostock ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Too busy  |  show details
by GMoney on Apr 19th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I agree with the 1st two reviewers. These doctors are too busy. I could barely get them to spend any time with me. They seemed way too focused on seeing as many patients as possible rather than being thorough and answering all the patients questions. I had to stay on top of them just to get proper service and prescriptions.

|  Good Doc  |  show details
by Sheldon on Apr 12th, 2005 on kudzu.com

The doctor and his staff are certainly professional and do a good job. Getting through the switchboard can be a challenge at times. They can be very busy.

|  Still waiting...as I type!  |  show details
by ParkLaner on Apr 6th, 2005 on kudzu.com

The Dr. is good, but the problem is getting through a) the phone switchboard, and b) the waiting room. Good Dr. but he is too busy for his own good.