Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 27th, 2015

I have been trying for 2 hours to get a hold of someone to make an appointment. Left a message and still have not heard anything back.

pick another doc show details pick another doc
Dec 11th, 2013

I miss his PA. Actually saw Dr. Bostock recently. He has a terrible bedside manner. Didn't address all of my issues. He ticked me off so bad that I had already decided halfway through the "exam" that I didn't care because I was going to find someplace else. Also, he gave me a quick sort of pat down examination - when I was there just to have my blood drawn. Maybe because it was the first time seeing him? Haven't been to enough different docs to know if this is routine or unnecessary. I got kind of a creep vibe from it.

RUDE show details RUDE
Mar 11th, 2013

The girl in the front is RUDE. She acted like everything was a huge inconvenience. If you don’t like to work with people… maybe you should find another job. Wasn’t too impressed with the Doctor either. The intake nurse on the other hand was awesome. Some people from that office maybe need to take a friendly course with the nurse. Personally never going back again.

10 year patient show details 10 year patient
Aug 16th, 2012

I've been coming here for years. The staff is friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help me. I know, I've had alot of medical problems. Dr. Bostock helps me and I am thankful to have a caring doctor that will talk to me about my medical problems. So thankful to have Dr Bostock as my doctor!

I'll look for a new Physician! show details I'll look for a new Physician!
Sep 27th, 2011

-The wait time was 35 minutes for me and that seems typical. -The appointment with him seemed rushed as if he was in a hurry to move to the next patient. -The main issue I have is the other staff I spoke with in his office. They are unprofessional and not suit for the job. I left a message with the "practicing manager" expecting a call back the next day and nothing. This one person, Cathy, is argumentative and gave me extreme attitude the entire time. She talked to me as if I was her child. This is no way to treat a patient.-I wanted to speak to Dr. Bostock personally the next day to follow up, but he must be too busy to have a two min conversation with me. Instead, relaying the message to others. -Overall, my family and I will be looking for a new physician.

DON'T GO TO HIM!!!! show details DON'T GO TO HIM!!!!
Feb 17th, 2011

To say I was treated poorly would be to kind. I went into office and was treated horrible by front office. I left and called requesting a call back from Dr Bostock. He had his receptionist call. I had been going to his practice for over 15 years but was being seen by Dr Grizzle. Dr Grizzle recently left the practice so I saw Dr Bostock. I have since had my charts transferred since Dr Bostock is to busy to call his patients back. ALL HE WANTS IS MONEY AND I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIS PRACTICE. THE FRONT OFFICE IS HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH AND ITS OBVIOUS THAT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!!

Very frustrated show details Very frustrated
Sep 25th, 2009

Seems like as time goes on, we are all becoming a number. Hard to diagnose what's wrong when you spend about one minute with the patient. Very quick to refer to a specialist and others in practice just prescribe whatever you suggest. VERY frustrating! We've been a patient for over 10 years but have no choice but to look elsewhere.