A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bothwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bothwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bothwell, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bothwell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bothwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Central Montgomery Med Ctr, Lansdale, Pa
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Bothwell FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William N. Bothwell practice?
- Dr. William Bothwell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bothwell practices Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Surgeons.