A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Boucher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Boucher, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Boucher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Boucher MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Boucher practice?
- Dr. William Boucher has 1 office location.
Dr. William Boucher practices Occupational Medicine near South Portland, ME.
See South Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.