Dr. William Boucher Jr Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William Boucher Jr?

He makes more in pay offs to make cases go away for employer's

Posted on January 17th, 2016

I spent 1 hour 40 minutes waiting to see him. I had a long drive to see him which sitting for long periods aggravates my injury. After finally going in to see him he asked random unworthy questions then only took the parts that were in the favor of the employer. After doing a brief physical exam in the most unothidoxed way he said he had enough for his report. His report only covered what benefited the employer and said my pain was unrelated to the injury. Even though the paper work from my first exam is exactly the same pain area's as I have now? Then went on to say my pain was superficial. He amazingly did this with no x-ray or mri's to reference. So long story short if your on workman's comp and you get a letter to see him before prepared to lose everything and have to challenge him with real doctor's that actually care about your well being. I'd give him no stars but I have to give him 1 for this to be seen.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

The most unprofessional and disqualified doctor I have ever meet. He is nothing but a bought off insurance doctor who should have his privileges revoked.

Worst experience ever!!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Dr. Boucher is one of the worst physical therapists I have ever had experience with. He makes assumptions, doesn't listen to what is being said to him, doesn't listen to what the x-ray technicians say, etc. Be prepared to be angry after seeing him, not only by what he says in the visits (that's its all in your head) but what he writes down on the reports as well. It's no wonder workman's comp uses him for their examinations.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Boucher seemed to spend more time playing solitaire on the computer then paying attention to my visit I told him as soon as I got in that there were certain movements that I couldn't do and he twisted me anyway. I told him at the end on the visit that I was hurting real bad because of his care and his answer was that he had to do it

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I agree very unprofessional.He lies about the pain you are in.Says you sit for 20-30 mins filling out his paperwork an then says you sat comfortably.He does a 15mins IME which my Dartmouth Hitchcock spine center doctor took over an 1hr to almost 1hr 30mins.He is payed by the workers comp insurance companies to say you are fine...I find it hard to believe this guy is a doctor an then says real spine doctors reports are in acuurate. The guy is a joke.

Foreman

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Joke ! Joke ! Joke ! I could have gotten more out of a school kid... This idiot should be a mortician ...... Karma pal , karma!!!!!no stars ... I pushed by mistake !!! Although you are required to give at least I star rating , I caution all !!!!please do your research !!

WORK EVALUATION

Posted on January 28th, 2013

I SPENT ABOUT 30 MINUTES IN THE WAITING ROOM ANSWERING QUESTIONNAIRES. HE NEVER CAME OUT TO SEE ME OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS. HE DID DO HIS HOMEWORK ON KNOWING OF MOST OF MY WORK HISTORY INJURIES.(PAPERWORK GIVEN TO HIM BY MY EMPLOYER ) WHILE IN HIS OFFICE HE ASKED ABOUT 15 MINUTES OF QUESTIONS AND DID ABOUT 10 MINUTES OF EVALUATIONS. ALTHOUGH POLITE I FOUND HIS QUESTIONS MEANINGLESS SINCE HE SEEMED TO HAVE THE ANSWERS ALREADY AND HIS EVALUATION WAS OLD STYLED. WHEN I RECEIVED HIS REPORT I FOUND SOME DISCREPANCIES. ONE WAS, "HE SAT CONTINUOUSLY FOR 45 MINUTES WHILE COMPLETING THE QUESTIONNAIRES AND 30 MINUTES DURING THE INTERVIEW. THERE WAS NO SIGNIFICANT PAIN BEHAVIOR". IT WAS ABOUT 30 MINUTES IN THE WAITING ROOM AND HE NEVER CAME OUT TO LOOK AT ME SO HOW WOULD HE KNOW IF I WAS IN PAIN OR NOT. DURING THE EVALUATION I WAS MOVING ABOUT IN THE CHAIR CAUSE I HAVE BEEN SITTING FOR A LONG TIME, NOW IN DISCOMFIT. IN READING OF HIS EVALUATIONS I FEEL THAT THEY WERE WAY OFF COMPARE TO MY DOCTORS AND IN HIS OPINION OF 25 TO 30 MINUTES HE FELT THAT I HAVE A WORK CAPACITY. I HAVE BEEN ON SS DISABILITY FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS AND IT TOOK ME 2 1/2 YEARS OF DOCTORS, VARIOUS EVALUATIONS, INTERVIEWS, MRI'S, X-RAYS, AND CT'S REPORTS TO BE AWARDED FULL DISABILITY; YET THIS "DOCTOR" IN A 30 MINUTE INTERVIEW STATES I HAVE A WORK CAPACITY. HE IS GETTING VERY WELL PAID BY MY EMPLOYER FOR HIS "PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION". IF I WERE AN EMPLOYER; THIS IS THE GUY I'D HIRE.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

The photo of this doctor needs to be updated. If this is the same doctor, appears much older. Strangest and most umprofessional appointment I've ever had. Very lengthy questionaire should have been mailed to me and my questions re: what was he looking for resulted in vague shrug. Completely inaccurate compared to other real doctors' diagnosis. I would never see him for any medical needs

Posted on June 27th, 2017