A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Boudouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Boudouris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudouris graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Boudouris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dean Boudouris DO is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Boudouris practice?
- Dr. William Boudouris has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Boudouris practices Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.