Learn more about Dr. William Bourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourne
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bourne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bourne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Iris Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourne graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bourne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Bourne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bourne practice?
- Dr. William Bourne has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bourne practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.