The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Boushka
Dr. William Boushka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and General Practice. Dr. Boushka is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus and Physicians Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Boushka has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. William Boushka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Sepand Salehian
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. David Turbay
Cardiovascular Disease, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 1.39 mi25
Dr. Jose Gavito-Higuera
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
El Paso, TX 1.41 mi