A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bowens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowens, Psychiatrist, Internist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowens, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowens graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bowens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clement Bowens MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Bowens practice?
- Dr. William Bowens has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bowens practices Psychiatry near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Psychiatrists.