Learn more about Dr. William Bowens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowens, Psychiatrist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowens
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowens, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowens graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bowens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clement Bowens MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Bowens practice?
- Dr. William Bowens has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bowens practices Psychiatry near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Psychiatrists.