A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bowerfind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowerfind is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowerfind, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowerfind graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowerfind has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Minor Lile Bowerfind MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bowerfind practice?
- Dr. William Bowerfind has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bowerfind practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Silverton, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.