Learn more about Dr. William Bowerfind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowerfind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowerfind
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowerfind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowerfind, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowerfind graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowerfind has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Minor Lile Bowerfind MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bowerfind practice?
- Dr. William Bowerfind has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bowerfind practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.