A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bowerfind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowerfind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowerfind
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Bowerfind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowerfind, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowerfind graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowerfind has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Minor Lile Bowerfind MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bowerfind practice?
- Dr. William Bowerfind has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bowerfind practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.