A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bowie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowie is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowie graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Bowie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stuart Bowie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Bowie practice?
- Dr. William Bowie has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Bowie practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.