Learn more about Dr. William Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowling, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bowling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Bowling practice?
Dr. William Bowling practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Florissant Surgeons, Florissant Emergency Physicians, and Florissant Critical Care Practitioners.