Learn more about Dr. William Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowling is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowling, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bowling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Matthew Bowling MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bowling practice?
- Dr. William Bowling has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bowling practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Grayling, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.