Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Bowling
Dr. William Bowling, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI, with another office in Lock Haven, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bowling is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Bowling has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Bowling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.
Dr. Nusrat Javaid
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Flint, MI 0.01 mi32
Dr. Michael Safa
Flint, MI 0.01 mi8
Dr. Gul Sachwani-Daswani
Flint, MI 0.01 mi