A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Boyczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Boyczuk is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyczuk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Boyczuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Bertrand Chaffee Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Steven Boyczuk MD and DDS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Oral Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Boyczuk practice?
- Dr. William Boyczuk has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Boyczuk practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Oral Pathology near Depew, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Seneca, NY and Olean, NY.
See Depew Surgeons and Depew Dentists.