A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bozarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozarth graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bozarth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richter Bozarth MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Bozarth practice?
- Dr. William Bozarth has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bozarth practices Neurology near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Neurologists.