Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William White is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. White practice?
- Dr. William White has 3 office locations.
Dr. William White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wolfeboro, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, ME and Keene, NH.
See Wolfeboro Surgeons.