Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William White is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. White practice?
Dr. William White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Whitefish, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Keene, NH and Peterborough, NH.
See Whitefish Surgeons.