Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William White is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. White practice?
- Dr. William White has 3 office locations.
Dr. William White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wolfeboro, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, ME and Keene, NH.
See Wolfeboro Surgeons.