A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bragdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bragdon
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bragdon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bragdon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bragdon graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Bragdon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Earle E. Morris, Jr. ADA Treatment Center
- G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Bragdon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Bragdon practice?
- Dr. William Bragdon has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Bragdon practices Psychiatry near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC and Rock Hill, SC.
See West Columbia Psychiatrists.