A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bragdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bragdon
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Bragdon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bragdon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bragdon graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Bragdon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Earle E. Morris, Jr. ADA Treatment Center
- G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Bragdon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Bragdon practice?
- Dr. William Bragdon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bragdon practices Psychiatry near Lexington, SC.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.