Dr. William Brant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Brant?

September 20th, 2016

ABUSIVE

To be avoided. Psychological and emotionally abusive especially to a man who has been sexually assaulted by female medical staff. Lied saying after I filed a complaint regarding him that according to him I disagreed with his diagnosis--he never made one as he was to busy focusing on abusing and humiliating me and that I challenged him. Never read my medical history to see I'm severely allergic to any form of anesthesia. Total arrogant fool.

October 23rd, 2015

Worst care I have ever received.

Worst care I have ever received! I have never had anyone waste my time like this Dr and his staff have. They have given me so much incorrect information and sent be to places that do no even do the procedure they recommend.

April 8th, 2015

stay away

I found Brant to be incredibly rude. He walked in with his "side kick" an intern. I said I was not comfortable as I will not deal with personal issues or an exam with a wet-behind -the -ears 20 yr. old college kid. I informed him I had been sexually assaulted at age 20 w by staff while hospitalized and he screamed at me,"Don't tell me what to do". He was dismissed and told not to bill the insurance-he didn't!

April 2nd, 2015

Great doctor if you can get through the beauracracy.

I had one appointment with Dr. Brandt. It took approximately two months to secure an appointment. I was diagnosed and given treatment options. It has been three months and his office staff have still not submitted insurance preauthorization forms, without which, I cannot schedule further treatment. The phone is never answered and voicemails are not returned. I have gone to his clinic in person and was hastily dismissed by one of his nurses with a phone number to a billing department, who by the way, was completely unaware of my case. My issues are not with Dr. Brant per se, but the way in which his practice (or his office staff) prevents his patients from getting the treatment that he recommends. Very frustrating.

February 1st, 2015

I have seen several physicians for my issue (an embarrassing one, caused by a previous surgery for cancer of prostate). He put me at ease, explained my issue and treated it. I feel like like I have my life back

July 22nd, 2011

Saw him in Salt Lake City

This review seems to be for Vail, but Brant is now in practice at University of Utah. For "specialty" care, I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else. He put my wife and I at ease, even though I was incredibly nervous. I ended up requiring surgery and I have my life back. Cant' recommend him highly enough, just needs more efficient office staff!

March 15th, 2010

Great doc!

I knew Dr Brant was new to utah but I had researched him at his old job. I have a problem requiring a real "specialist", I was very glad to have seen him. He was kind and knowledgable, I had a surgery and the outcome was great. I hope never to see him again (nothing personal!) but I was glad I made the choice to see him and have him treat my problem (a complication after surgery for my prostate).

February 21st, 2009

I was REALLY impressed. Dr. Brant manages to be a "by the book" guy, very thorough and able to tell me WHY he does things but also is very warm. I knew I was in good hands, which was very important to me especially in "that" area of the body! I know he has moved now but I wouldn't hesitate to travel to see him if I ever need to.

August 16th, 2008

If you have a penis problem, see this doc

Very professional, but caring, and funny. Do not go see just anyone to operate on your man-hood. I am compulsive at heart, but I went thru several consultations with other Docs who didnt know what they were talking about before I came across Dr. Brant. Very attentive, and even answers emails personally. You wont find this anywhere else.

May 2nd, 2017