A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brawner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brawner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brawner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brawner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brawner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawner graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Brawner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Brawner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Brawner practice?
- Dr. William Brawner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brawner practices Ophthalmology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Ophthalmologists.