A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brawner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brawner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brawner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brawner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brawner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawner graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Brawner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Brawner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Brawner practice?
- Dr. William Brawner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brawner practices Ophthalmology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Ophthalmologists.