A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brazerol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brazerol, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brazerol, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazerol graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Brazerol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Brazerol MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Brazerol practice?
- Dr. William Brazerol has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Brazerol practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.