Dr. William Brearley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Brearley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Brearley?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 5th, 2016

This doctor saved my life!

I was self-diagnosing a hernia but when I called Dr.Brearley and told him my need, he imm mediately referred me to a cardiologist. Lab investigation showed that I had three coronary artery blockages with one at 100%. Not only did Dr. Brearley direct me to a good cardiologist, he followed up by visiting me in the hospital both before and after my heart surgery. He made no charge for any of those visits.

June 3rd, 2014