A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brelsford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brelsford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brelsford, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brelsford graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brelsford has 19 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Brelsford FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Brelsford practice?
- Dr. William Brelsford has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Brelsford practices Rheumatology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Rheumatologists.