Dr. William Brelsford MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Tyler, TX

3.6

January 29th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Brelsford is a wonderful Dr. Genuinely cares about his patients. Very knowledgeable. He quite literally was my lifesaver. I went to him for a 2nd opinion initially because my first rheumy wasn't taking proper care of me. I was in very bad shape and already nearly lost my life to complications of RA. I came for a second opinion and never left. He promised me in that visit he would figure this out and make me better. He kept his promise. I will be eternally grateful for him giving me quality of life back. If your looking for a caring Dr who isn't worried about overcharging his patients to pay for a big fancy office then he's your Dr.

October 12th, 2015
Good Office from start to finish.. Excellent Dr. & Staff...

October 20th, 2012
Genuine
At the Clinic, they are genuine. Dr.Brelsford definitely cares about the well being of his patients. I have been to many doctors before seeing Dr.Brelsford. He's excellent.

September 24th, 2012
Love this place.
I have been using this clinic and staff for over 10 years. It's a great place, and I woudn't chage a thing. Love, love, love the staff, and even the dr.

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. Brelsford is a very knowledgeable physician who is down-to-earth and easy to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone!

December 14th, 2010
wonderful is what i would say about my experience. Dr. Brelsford is the kindest and most caring doctors I have ever seen. I would recommend him to any one.

June 25th, 2010
Adequate
Dr. Brelsford is quite good in the area of diagnosis; however, after the first 2-3 visits he appears to be less concerned about patient care. In initial paperwork, he states that after the first few visits, you may be seen by a member of his staff instead of by him. If you care about actually seeing the physician for whose time you are paying, this is not the doctor for you.Some members of his staff are somewhat insensitive to patient needs. If you care about having some voice in your own care rather than being managed by staff members, there are other excellent doctors in the Tyler area who might be more likely to be helpful in this regard.