Dr. William Brennan MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 21 reviews

January 27th, 2017
One of the BEST!
Have had many surgeries under Dr. Brennan, and would like to say he is the BEST. His STAFF is #1, they are always wanting to assist you and always asked what do I need. Thanks Dr. Brennan and to your entire STAFF for the BEST treatment I was given. Thanks again!

December 29th, 2016
After (2) surgeries...
After surgery with Dr Brennan, I am pain free!

August 20th, 2016
Excellent care
Very smart doctor. Bedside manner and staff very helpful and responded quickly to to any questions I had. I would recommend dr Brennan and staff.

August 8th, 2016
Excellent Care
Very well pleased with treatment from physician and staff and the total result of the surgical procedure.

July 20th, 2016
husband of dianna schleicher
this man failed my wife.he done poor surgery on her back when she went back to see him,he said he did not have time for her complaint and she left his office crying well low life dr. what are you doing here in lafayette,go back to boston where you are from and where peole are rude and uncareing, you are a fraud and a very little boy.
Doctor's Response

This patient was pushed all over Lafayette by her "insurance" carrier and vented her frustration on me. I'm happy to do what I can for her but my first thought would be to get away from her insurance carrier. Nice lady. Two and a half years since surgery and no complications. I'm happy to listen to anyone. She stormed out before I could help.

July 17th, 2016
Told it like it was
I interviewed several neurosurgeons before having my lumbar fusion but Dr. Brennan was the one who took everything and made it make sense to me. He actually cares about the results and it showed.

September 13th, 2015
All comments 5 star? Unbelievable
What happened to the one star comment I posted a few weeks ago? He may be great at managing pain but at analyzing whether or not someone needs neck surgery, he's awful. My 92 year old father broke his neck after a fall . Dr Brennan was going to send him home with a steel neck brace and an appointment two weeks hence. We got another neurosurgeon in who said my dads head and neck were unstable and recommended surgery. Although it was highly risky it was my dads only viable option.
Doctor's Response

I met this patient, spoke to the patient and family about Surgical risks in 92 year old patients. A collar treatment for A high cervical fracture in a 92 year old is one method that Has a 70% success rate. Surgery has a 90% success rate but has serious and potentially fatal risks in a 92 year old. This was all explained to the patient and the family and the family adamantly chose cervical collar treatment. If this family prefers a doctor to walk in and tell them what to do .....I am definitely not that doctor. My patients deserve explanations, options and risk discussions.

September 2nd, 2015
Exceptional surgeon
Fantastic doctor, I'm still walking because of doctor Brennan.

March 12th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Awesome experience! Glad he's out of Regional Ned Center, they were aweful.

March 26th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Brennan was very knowledgeable and professional, courteous, with an aura of calmness that soothes you in your time of pain and nervousness. Tomorrow will make three weeks since the procedure, and the tingling and numbness is finally gone. The pain from the pinched nerve was immediately gone upon waking up from surgery. I would recommend Dr. Brennan to a friend, with caution that the front window staff has no reflection (Rude and unprofessional) on him and the nurses in the back who are amazing.

February 27th, 2014
I have had several procedures done on my lower back, but this was the first one done by Dr. Brennan. I should have gone to him first and saved myself a lot of pain and inconvenience. He quickly determined my condition, explained it completely, and performed the surgery better than I ever hoped for. I trust him completely and would not hesitate to recommend him.

December 26th, 2013
trucking manger
I had no pain at all Doctor Brennan did a great job