A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brickhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brickhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brickhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickhouse graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Brickhouse has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Darnell Brickhouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Brickhouse practice?
- Dr. William Brickhouse has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Brickhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Chester, VA.
See Henrico Orthopedic Surgeons and Henrico Surgeons.