Learn more about Dr. William Brickhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brickhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brickhouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brickhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brickhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickhouse graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brickhouse has 18 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Brickhouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Brickhouse practice?
- Dr. William Brickhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brickhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Orthopedic Surgeons.