Dr. William Brickhouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Brickhouse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017

Best doctor ever !

Dr. Brickhouse preformed my second knee replacement on my left knee I have had 9 surgeries on that knee since 2008 I had a knee replacement of 2014 by another doctor and by the grace of God I found dr. Brickhouse this man is God sent everything about this man is the total package

October 12th, 2016

person with a bad knee

the best dr in the industry-he will care for you!

May 10th, 2016

Great job!

Dr. Brickhouse knows what he's doing, which I am happy about having him as my doctor/surgeon. Hopefully, he will agree to replace my right knee, soon. I am ready!

February 17th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Brickhouse is one of those rare physicians that is not seen very often today. He will take the time to hear your history and to learn what is going on with you. He is willing to go as far as he has to in his examination and will explain everything that is wrong or right with you. He makes the whole physician, patient experience thing something that one will remember and will make sure that you have all the information that he feels is vital to you and your wellbeing. He is well worth the wait when it comes to your visit with him even if he is running a little behind. You will not leave his office without the knowledge that is necessary to make sure you're on your way to becoming well and feeling better, soon.

August 31st, 2015

Wonderful Doctor! He's a rare find. Receptionist and help could be more friendly.

August 31st, 2015

Dr. Brickhouse is #1

Dr. Brickhouse is what every doctor should be like...just a very nice man with a well deserved medical degree. Not at all like the orthopedic doctor I used to have ....he had the personality of a wet mop and messed up my knee.

January 19th, 2015

My chose

Dr. Brickhouse is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. He always has a smile, very respectful, listens to you and explains everything about your condition. Dr. Brickhouse did a knee replacement on my left knee and if I needed one on my right knee Dr. Brickhouse would be the Doctor I would choose to do it. He is a very good Doctor. On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate Dr. Brickhouse 10

October 29th, 2014

Love him!

Dr. Brickhouse is the nicest man and doctor he has the best manners and personality out of any doctor I have ever met. His staff Tosha, Jennifer & Scott are all top notch and this is the best group anywhere.

August 2nd, 2010

Great Doctor!

Excellent care and bedside manner. Takes time with his patients to explain everything. Discussed options and surgery went exceptionally well with no problems.

December 4th, 2009

I am in acute pain in both of my knees and he prescribed a medicine that did not work, and when I called him back, he told me to take tylenol. What a jerk!!!!! As I sit here in pain. Do not go to him. He does not care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 11th, 2017