Dr. William Bridgforth Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Johnson City, TN

July 1st, 2010
Dr. Bridgforth is a great doctor with a nice sence of humor. I went to him as a child and have been blessed to take my daughter to him as well. He is knowledgable and professional.

May 24th, 2010
Wonderful doctor!
I've been going to JC Peds since I was a child and now have a 10 year old daughter. Dr. Bridgeforth is my doctor of choice. His frank, honest demeanor is refreshing and his humor is needed during times that could otherwise be stressful! He's a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner.

February 22nd, 2010
Condesending poor bedside manner
Dr. William Bridgforth made unprofessional comments about my children, saying my son(2 years old) was "spoiled rotten" and my baby(13 months) was "stubborn as a mule". Whether these comments were made in jest or not, he should not say things like that about patients, especially very young sick children. He also spoke to me in a condescending tone, attempting to make me read aloud a passage about fevers. I went to school for early childhood education and worked in child care centers for 5 years. I know about fevers. My son is shy towards strangers and especially doctors. Dr. Bridgforth seemed to taunt him after his checkup was complete, saying "do you want me to check you again", etc. making him cry. He just did not know when to stop and leave my son alone. We have been patients of JCPeds for almost 3 years with no bad experiences, however we will not be seeing Dr. Bridgforth again.