A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brien graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Warren Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William W. Brien practice?
- Dr. William Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.