Dr. William Briggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Briggs?

January 26th, 2016

Not much of a doctor

I took my wife to see William Briggs. He was friendly but he constantly contradicted himself while he was talking to us. He did not seem like he knew what he was doing. After sending her to have some tests done, he never called us back to let us know the results. To this day, we don't know the results of the tests. We ultimately had to go to another doctor, who treated my wife with care and concern.

January 6th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

William Briggs misdiagnosed me and then refused to speak with me. He left me in severe abdominal pain for over two weeks and would not respond to any of my phone calls. I ultimately had to go to another doctor who helped me tremendously.

March 31st, 2015

Thumbs down Dr Briggs

Would not give me two minutes time for follow up to explain why he requires additional testing.

June 10th, 2014

He's like a friend who cares

None of us would ever WANT to go to a Gastroenterologis. That is why it was such a pleasant surprise to be greed by a doctor who was smiling, wearing his pressed Levi's, OU "red"and presenting with a very easy going manner. However, don't take his easy-going manner with lack of "getting down to business." Dr Briggs was thorough, attentive, and precise. I am a woman who waited a long time to get up enough strength to look for help. Dr Briggs made me know that I should never have had second thoughts. Don't have second thoughts.

January 17th, 2014

The Best Butt and Gutt Dr in Tulsa

I had a routine Colonoscopy performed by Dr Briggs in Dec 2013. On the first office visit he spent plenty of time answering any questions that I had concerning the procedure. The day of the procedure was flawless!!. It lasted approx. 1.5 hrs from the time I signed in and I was walking out to go home. He removed three polyps that came back benign and I'll see him again in 5 years. I highly recommend Dr Briggs. In fact my wife is scheduling her procedure with him now.

November 16th, 2012

best gastro dr in town

June 16th, 2009

explains things so I can understand and does not have the normal doctor arrogant attitude. Just a nice down-to-eath OU guy (complete with the red scrubs!) Call himself the "gut and butt guy".

February 18th, 2009

Nice guy...very smart...has a witty sense of humor that helps a lot. I recommend him. He treats people well.

October 15th, 2017