A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bright
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bright Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bright graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
- Memorial Medical Center Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Bright MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Bright practice?
- Dr. William Bright has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bright practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.