A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bright
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bright Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bright graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
- Memorial Medical Center Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Bright MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Bright practice?
- Dr. William Bright has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bright practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.