A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Briglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Briglia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briglia
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Briglia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Briglia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Briglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Briglia DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Briglia practice?
- Dr. William Briglia has 1 office location.
Dr. William Briglia practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, NJ.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.