A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Briglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Briglia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Briglia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Briglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Briglia DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Briglia practice?
- Dr. William Briglia has 1 office location.
Dr. William Briglia practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, NJ.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.