A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bristol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bristol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bristol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bristol graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bristol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence Bristol MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Bristol practice?
- Dr. William Bristol has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bristol practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.