Learn more about Dr. William Brodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brodine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodine
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brodine, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brodine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Brodine FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Brodine practice?
- Dr. William Brodine has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brodine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Internists and Lees Summit Cardiologists.