A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brodine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brodine, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brodine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Norman Brodine FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Brodine practice?
- Dr. William Brodine has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Brodine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Blue Springs Internists and Blue Springs Cardiologists.