A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brodine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodine
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brodine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brodine, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brodine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Brodine FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Brodine practice?
- Dr. William Brodine has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brodine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Internists and Lees Summit Cardiologists.