Learn more about Dr. William Brodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brodine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodine
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brodine, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Brodine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Brodine FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Brodine practice?
- Dr. William Brodine has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brodine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Internists and Lees Summit Cardiologists.