A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Brody has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brody MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Brody practice?
- Dr. William Brody has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Brody practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.