Dr. William Bronson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Bronson?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. William Bronson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2016

CEO

After an accident I was in a wheel chair much pain and was told I would not walk ever again. We sent a MRI to Dr. Bronson he called us back personally and said can you come to WA. I did and three weeks later after cage fusion surgery, I was up and about and today no more pain since..We are so Blessed to know Dr. Bronson.

December 24th, 2013

Amazing surgeon and great doctor

Dr. Bronson was a total blessings from God. He performed a 12 level fusion with amazing results. My only regret is that he is no longer with that same practice. As I know have additional needs/ issues and trul;y wish I could have him further treat me. He is definitely the best at what he does. :)

July 18th, 2012

When i was 12 I went in for a basic sports physical so that I could play jr high volleyball. During the physical they found scoliosis, which i had been checked for a few months prior and there was no sign. I was referred to Dr Bronson for treatment within a month i was in a brace to maintain the curve where it was at. I had many visits to his office over the next 2 years to monitor the curve and adjust the brace as needed. During that time i never felt uncomfortable and was never treated rudely. Being able to get an initial appointment quickly is probably what prevented me from having to have surgery.

December 25th, 2011

Dr. Bronson came highly recommended. He exceeded all of my expectations. He's a terrific surgeon.

May 9th, 2011

My son with Downs

My son had a crooked neck. I took him to every ER in my city and over the course of 4 months, I kept getting the same diagnoisis. He was in excrutiating pain and all they'd say is that he needed he was suffering from a "stiff-neck"...IT WAS MADDENING. After yelling at the last ER staff and throwing one of the largest hissy fits known to man, I was able to get a referal to Dr. Bronson. In less than 2 minutes of looking at one of the multitude of CT and XRay scans, he knew immediately that my son had suffered a C2 slippage. While trying to get him into Shriners (Due to his age and needs), he suffered a further slippage. THe C2 had slipped completely off with the C1 coming down onto the C3. I rushed him to the ER and Dr. Bronson made a call to them. They were waiting for us and treated us SOOO much better since we were now his patient. My point is that Dr. Bronson kicked butt with ER staff. He has taken remarkable care with and of my son who is 14. With my son's special needs and lack of comprehension, Dr. Bronson is incredibly kind and understanding while being patience. My son could have ended up dead or paralyzed. Dr. Bronson took his time in surgery and today, a year later, my son runs, plays, dances around and LOVES to go see Dr. Bronson!

November 25th, 2009

I found him to be very caring and I had all the confidence in the world in him to operate on my back. I was up and doing some slow dancing after only 3 weeks. I have never had any pain after the the back healed. I now am like a new person without back pain since 1972.

March 6th, 2009

Don't know why he even saw me

I was refereed to this doctor by everyone to fix the pain I still had from a compression fracture in my back. He is a specialist he is supposed to be one of the best right? When I went in for a consult he asked a few questions, looked at an x-ray , then told me he couldn't help me. When directly asked why I was still in pain, he responded with - a few of my compression fracture clients experience pain or up to a year and half. If you are still in pain in a year give me a call (as it had ONLY been 6 months). Then he sent me on my merry way. He was cold, he avoided connecting to me in any way - and he offered little advice and no help at all. I left his office feeling like crap. You couldn't pay me to go see his guy again.

March 21st, 2017