A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Broome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Broome is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Broome, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broome graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Broome has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Smith Broome MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Broome practice?
- Dr. William Broome has 1 office location.
Dr. William Broome practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.