A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brosnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brosnan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brosnan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosnan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brosnan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Brosnan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Brosnan practice?
- Dr. William Brosnan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brosnan practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Internists.