A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Browner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Browner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Browner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Browner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Browner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Browner practice?
- Dr. William Browner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Browner practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.