Dr. William Browner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Browner?

Best Pediatrician ever!

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Dr. Browner was the Pediatrician for my three children. When my youngest was born we were discharged from the hospital together. Dr. Browner didn't want the baby discharged before his blood work came back. Two days after we went home I called him. He was ready to have the state police come find me because in his records my phone number was transposed. My son was jaundice. He got me all lined out with a light for us to take home for him and a visiting nurse every day. It was a Saturday night! It didn't matter to him if one of his kids had a problem...he took care of them. When my older children entered adolescence he sat me down in his office and counseled me on what to expect as far as behavior was concerned and how best to handle situations. I know he loves his kids but he also cares about the parents. He is a wonderful doctor and just as good of a human being.

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Best Pediatric Dr. in the WORLD! I only wish that one could stay with him through adulthood. AWESOME, CARING, Everything one could dream of for the perfect Pediatric Doc. Star rating does not go high enough!

Posted on August 13th, 2008