Dr. William Brunell MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 7th, 2016
Extremely bad experience. I was misdiagnosed by him for a DOT eval where he was unable to understand a MEDTOX employment drug screening report. He missed the fact that I was negative for any type of substance. He told me I was positive for Meth and went on to tell me I needed drug rehab and would lose my CDL.He Had me hysterical ,crying and insisted I was a meth user. It was all like a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. I received a call later that he was mistaken. When I informed my employer and HR dept what had happened they said they were sorry I went there, that DR Brunell has a record of making mistakes ,poor bedside manner and a history of mis treating patients, My employer told me they would never recommend anyone to go to him. His nickname at my work is DR Death.I did not know this and had no warning or I would have never gone to him .I almost lost my job due to his mistake. He has been a DOT doctor for 17 years ,he should be able to read test results by now .I am concerned how many other people have lost their jobs and more due to his mistakes and sloppy work ethic. He is a very self righteous and arrogant man.