A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brunner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brunner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota (Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Brunner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clinton Brunner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Brunner practice?
- Dr. William Brunner has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Brunner practices Dermatology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Dermatologists.