Dr. William Bruno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2015
Outstanding in every way.
Dr. Bruno's skill, attention to detail, and compassion are beyond compare. His office staff and business side of plastic surgery is exceptional. I'd want my nothing less for myself, my friends, and my own family.

September 5th, 2015
If you are looking for the best, Look no further, It's Dr. Bruno
He's amazing! Give him a visit and you won't regret it. He will make you feel comfortable and his results just speak for themselves.

October 23rd, 2013
Love my new Butt
I couldn't be happier with by new Butt. I had a Brazilian butt lift with Dr.Bruno about 4 months ago. I love his staff and was happy to see his receptionist Mary also had it done. He took time to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I went to many consultations but knew he was the right doctor for me. His new office is beautiful, doesn't even feel like a doctor's office.

March 28th, 2013
Highly Recommend - Exceptionally Skillful
I went to Dr. William Bruno for breast augmentation. I had wanted this procedure for many years, I was very informed going into my consultation and very impressed by Dr. Bruno (a former micro-surgeon for athletes with hand injuries). Dr. Bruno sculpted my breast tissue over the silicone gel implants, under-the-muscle (implants by Allergan - I have a small ribcage and chose high-profile implants as I was a 32 A, wanting to be a 32 C). I experienced very little down-time - two days and I felt great, healing was very fast. The scars are so faint and whisper fine. My internist said it was the best work she had ever seen - and was so impressed she immediately brought in her female assistants before I had time to object to the audience. Years later, my breasts still look incredible and feel naturally soft. I have recommended Dr. Bruno many times and plan to return when I am ready for replacement. Thank you Dr. Bruno!

March 5th, 2012
Dr. Bruno deserves his stellar reputation!
I am so very thankful I went with the best!!!

November 5th, 2010
Awesome AFFORDABLE doctor in Beverly Hills
After 10 years of wanting breast augmentation I was finally in a place financially and emotionally to go ahead and do it. I've seen many doctors from NYC to LA, and after about a year of sitting on it, I decided that my surgeon had to be Dr. Bruno. His before and after pics sealed the deal for me. I wanted a bigger but natural result for my small get lean frame. Dr. Bruno told me his suggestion and I had given him my concerns. The deal was sealed when we did the 3d imaging to determine the final size. He is caring, and kind, and has a great sense of humor. He just makes you feel amazingly comfortable and is there to get it right for YOU, not just what he thinks based on what he WANTS to, or always does for everyone else.Surgery day was a breeze. He called me later that evening on his personal time to check in. I felt I was in great hands. I'm still healing but already I'm more than pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

March 10th, 2010
Great Doctor...
He understood my needs inmmediatly and uplifted my mood and spirit relieveng me of stress calmly in a very understanding and proper manner. Excelent Job Doctor!