Dr. William Buchner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 7th, 2015
I was very disappointed with my visit to this office, I was there for a preventative visit, not to see the Doctor. Instead they charged me 40.00 up front and then said I had to see the Dr., I repeatedly told them I didn't have any thing wrong, I was only there to set up preventative screening, then got a call from surgical office they said I had to pay 300.00 out of pocket money, I told them no, that my Insurance was going to pay 100%, no they say, Dr Buchner gave an diagnosis so I have to pay, I cancelled the appointment and called my insurance company said the dr's office was wrong, they called the office and the people would not change the procedure so my insurance company told me to find another Dr. and they would pay them. Will never see Dr.Buchner again and if asked will not recommend him to anyone else. Sad thing is my husband just went and had all this done about three months ago and everything went without a hitch. So if you don't want to have to spend a bunch of money, I suggest you don't go to this office/

April 22nd, 2014