Dr. William Buck Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Buck Jr?

March 22nd, 2014

Thank you for your care.

We were very pleased with Dr Buck. We found him open, kind and helpful with any of our problems. We were most sadden with the news he had left the St.Frances practice. We did not know we could write a review until I was looking on line to try to locate him.

May 25th, 2011

Temperamental & withdrawn

Dr. Buck is very rude and abrupt. He has never looked at me and has never come near me at all - unlike all other doctors I have been to, he never checked my heart and lungs with a stethoscope. He sits as far away as he can and just types and types on his laptop. He refuses the help I am due by my auto insurance co. after an accident. I have never met anybody so moody and judgmental, and I feel like he actually has contempt for me and he doesn't even know me at all.

January 26th, 2010

I wasn't very pleased with this doctor. When I asked for help from him, and had a doctor referral he basically told me that it was my problem and that he wasn't going to help me in anyway. That's not the way you treat a patient and I don't care how much you disagree, he had no respect for me or my problem.

April 11th, 2015