Overall Review

3.6

July 6th, 2016
He sees my 91 yo mother and does not seem to care. He reads the same questions off his laptop every visit and never seems that engaged. I have more than once asked for things for my mother and more than once he has blown me off.

August 20th, 2012
Dr. Budd is very knowledgable and has been a great doctor for me for many years

June 11th, 2012
Dr Budd a very good family doctor
I read the review of William Budd MD critiquing him for looking and talking to his computer, not talking to patients, etc. There must be two William Budds. The one my wife and I have been seeing for years is very thorough He has been correct on diagnoses of problems that required thorough knowledge. He makes sure he checks as much as needed depending on the complaint or circumstances. He has a very good bedside manner. He has interests beyond just medicine and is a real person. His staff is in good humor no matter how bad of a day they may have. I have always been able to see him if there was an urgent issue on the same day. He uses the computer because the SWMC practice is very up to date. I would not consider seeing anyone else as a family MD and my wife feels the same way.

September 29th, 2011
He spends too much time messing with the little computer on his lap and talking to it and himself and spends no time actually talking with the patient. He seems as though without the computer he would be lost and can't make a diagnosis without it. He asks the same questions every single time you go in no matter what you go for. He doesn't even look at his notes from previous visits to see what has been done and REFUSES to let you see doctors you want to see to get a second opinion. He has no bedside manner at all. He is the biggest quack of a doctor I have ever seen and I cannot believe people actually go to this man. I would make a better doctor than him, and so would my dog. We will NEVER go back to this man, no matter what. When there are so many doctors out there to choose from, there has to be plenty much better than him