A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burch
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Burch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burch, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Burch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
- VA Hospital - Brockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Burch MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William L. Burch practice?
- Dr. William Burch has 1 office location.
Dr. William Burch practices Psychiatry near Bedford, MA.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.