The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Burfeind Jr
Dr. William Burfeind Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Hill, PA, with other offices in Plymouth Meeting, PA and Allentown, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Burfeind is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus and St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital. Dr. Burfeind has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Burfeind Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Burfeind Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.
Dr. Hugh Moulding
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Fountain Hill, PA 0 mi15
Dr. James Cipolla
Fountain Hill, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Brian Hoey
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Fountain Hill, PA 0 mi22