A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burfeind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burfeind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burfeind
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burfeind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burfeind, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burfeind graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burfeind has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Burfeind MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Burfeind practice?
- Dr. William Burfeind has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Burfeind practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Surgeons and Plymouth Meeting Cardiothoracic Surgeons.