A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burfeind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burfeind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burfeind
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Burfeind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burfeind, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burfeind graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burfeind has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Burfeind MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Burfeind practice?
- Dr. William Burfeind has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Burfeind practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Surgeons.