A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burge, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burge graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Burge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rodgrick Burge MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Burge practice?
- Dr. William Burge has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Burge practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.