A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burke is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Burke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Burke practice?
- Dr. William Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. William Burke practices Family Medicine near Grove City, OH.
See Grove City Family Physicians.