A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Burke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Burke practice?
- Dr. William Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. William Burke practices Family Medicine near Grove City, OH.
See Grove City Family Physicians.