Dr. William Burkes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Burkes?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Burkes?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 18th, 2013

He really is a Sleep Specialist

Had been on CPAP for only 6 months and was having increasing difficulty breathing with machine. Multiple masks changes later my doctor sent me to Dr. Burkes. He reviewed my sleep studies read by another sleep specialist and started working with me to get the right mask for me. When this wasn't helping he suggested I go back for another titration study to verify what I needed for the pressure. Well, long story short the other so called specialist didn't get it right. I needed a much higher pressure. Over a year later I'm still sleeping with the machine, my overall health including my blood pressure has improved greatly. Kudo's to Dr. Burkes for taking the time to get it right. Couldn't even get appointment with the one that's name was on the study so be sure before you go get your studies done that the one that is reading it will be the one you will be seeing for any problems.

Birth Control